Thursday, July 24, 2014

ちょんまげ 九十九ラーメン - Chonmage Tsukumo, IIdabashi


元祖チーズラーメン - Cheese Ramen

    Here's another quick one I don't remember too much about, but the idea of a cheese and miso ramen is too good not to mention, no matter how many times you end up mentioning it. I actually spent a lot of time in Iidabashi in 2013 but didn't spend a lot of time seeking out the local ramen shops since I had an hour to spare from 12PM - Which is the exact time every single office worker is seemingly on their lunch break! I got here at 11:50 on this particular day.


   Every time I see it, my mouth waters. But for some reason it didn't do it for me like it did at the branch in Ebisu. Don't let this turn you off it. I'm sure if I was after another hefty helping of cheese I would indulge.


No comments:

Post a Comment